[comp.unix.large] Amdahl System

ikluft@uts.amdahl.com (Ian Kluft) (09/15/90)

In article <PAR.90Sep10154010@hq.af.mil> par@hq.af.mil (Paul A. Reitelbach) writes:
>I have a Amdahl system I use at work.  This system is on a IBM 3090, it runs
>under VM, we have about 150-200 users on this Unix system.  The mainframe also
>suports VM and MVS operating systems on the same machine.  Its a very large
>system, all total, with loads of users.
>Is there anyone else out there with a system that runs UTS on a mainframe?  I
>really could use some help/advice on how to deal with this system.  I will
>continue to read this group and you can send e-mail if you like I'm on the net
>pretty often.  Thanks.

If you have questions about UTS (Amdahl's System V.3 Unix) on Amdahl or IBM
mainframes, go ahead and post them.  There are a lot of people here in Systems
Software Division at Amdahl who read this newsgroup.
--
Ian Kluft             -----------------------------  # Another flying fanatic
UTS Systems Software           \ |--*--| /           # PP-ASEL