[comp.unix.admin] Where is the latest version of "cops"?

verber@pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu (Mark Verber) (02/06/91)

There is a new version coming (but not out yet) written in perl.  I
expect that we will see it in the next week or three.  I saw some of
the last few bugs (we hope) get hacked out of it last week.

--mark

jgabriel@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx (Juan Gabriel Ruiz Pinto) (02/08/91)

jumper@spf.trw.com (Greg Jumper) writes:

>I recently saw (perhaps here) that a new version of "cops" had been
>released.  I have checked various "obvious" places to no avail; can someone
>remind me where "cops" can be found?

   I find a version of 'cops' in uunet.uu.net, I don't know how recent it
  is, you can find it at the directory comp.sources.unix/volume21/cops.

--
*****   Greetings from Mexico!   *****
Juan Gabriel Ruiz Pinto                   Internet: