Date: Fri, 15 Mar 91 12:38:23 EST
From: gould@theory.tn.cornell.edu (EWD)
To: bshaw@hcmv2.csc.ti.com
Subject: Re: NFS problem/question
Newsgroups: comp.unix.admin

In article <bshaw.669045106@hcmv2> you write:

>.........   NFS question ......
>I have an Apollo nfs mounted to our Convex.  While on the Convex,
>if I cd to the nfs mounted dir and do a pwd I get an error.

Something to check would be the permissions of
what I call the "mount point directory", the one you
can't see any more after the mount.  Unmount the
NFS filesystem to look at it.

Cheers,

   Eliot

Eliot W. Dudley                       edudley@rodan.acs.syr.edu
RD 1, Box 66
Cato, New York   13033                315 437 0215

Subject: Re: NFS problem/question (fwd)
To: bshaw@hcmv2.csc.ti.com
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 91 15:32:07 CST