[comp.unix.sysv286] Looking for Graphics Package, Uport 286, Revision 2.4

rcw@scicom.AlphaCDC.COM (Robert White) (11/26/90)

The Subject: line says most of it.  I would like a package
that integrates with the kernel (ega at least).

Also, does anyone know of an ftp site where uport specific
files are archived?

Thanks in advance
--
Robert C. White, Jr.          Right lane of .signature closed, merge left
The WhiteStar Corporation 					/\/\

fsdal1@acad3.fai.alaska.edu (11/28/90)

In article <8399@scicom.AlphaCDC.COM>, rcw@scicom.AlphaCDC.COM (Robert White) writes:

> The Subject: line says most of it.  I would like a package
> that integrates with the kernel (ega at least).
>
> Also, does anyone know of an ftp site where uport specific
> files are archived?
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> Robert C. White, Jr.          Right lane of .signature closed, merge left
> The WhiteStar Corporation 					/\/\
> rcw@scicom.alphacdc.com       The Owls are not what they seem. /    \
has anyone added vga support to their programs?

I am also interested in finding out if there are any microport specific
archives anywhere.

Don Levinson
fsdal1@acad3.fai.alaska.edu

bennett@mp.cs.niu.edu (Scott Bennett) (11/29/90)

In article <1990Nov28.093232.1@acad3.fai.alaska.edu> fsdal1@acad3.fai.alaska.edu writes:
>In article <8399@scicom.AlphaCDC.COM>, rcw@scicom.AlphaCDC.COM (Robert White) writes:
>>
>> The Subject: line says most of it.  I would like a package
>> that integrates with the kernel (ega at least).
>>
>> Also, does anyone know of an ftp site where uport specific
>> files are archived?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> --
>> Robert C. White, Jr.          Right lane of .signature closed, merge left
>> The WhiteStar Corporation 					/\/\
>> rcw@scicom.alphacdc.com       The Owls are not what they seem. /    \
>has anyone added vga support to their programs?
>
>I am also interested in finding out if there are any microport specific
>archives anywhere.
>
>Don Levinson
>fsdal1@acad3.fai.alaska.edu

     The comp.sources.unix archives at uunet.uu.net contain the following
package in the volume18 directory:

gl_plot/part[01-07]	GL Graphics Library for AT-clone Unix

I looked at it once, but have never used it.  If memory serves me, it
was designed for 80286 versions of UNIX, but it had an option to compile
it for MS-DOS, too.  Just ftp it from uunet and see if it is what you're
looking for.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
                                  Systems Programming
                                  Northern Illinois University
                                  DeKalb, Illinois 60115
* Internet:       bennett@cs.niu.edu                                 *
* BITNET:         A01SJB1@NIU                                        *
*  Visit the scenic Illinois Craters!  Just 10 minutes               *
*  from New Chicago!                                                 *