[comp.unix.sysv386] Where to buy ESIX?

smb@datran2.uunet (Steven M. Boker) (09/28/90)

OK guys, you've convinced me that I should take a look at ESIX as a
platform for our next X development project.  Anyone have a suggestion
as to where I might find the best price on an ESIX development system
with Motif, tcp/ip and NFS?

Mthanks.

Steve.

--
 #====#====#====#====#====#====#====#====#====#====#====#====#====#====#====#
 #  Steve Boker                #  Black holes are how God divides by zero.  #

john@karnak.uucp (John B. Meaders Jr.) (09/30/90)

In article <465@datran2.uunet> smb@datran2.uunet (Steven M. Boker) writes:

>OK guys, you've convinced me that I should take a look at ESIX as a
>platform for our next X development project.  Anyone have a suggestion
>as to where I might find the best price on an ESIX development system
>with Motif, tcp/ip and NFS?

I bought mine from OFM Computers in Charlottesville, VA.  Their phone is
804-973-1523.  If you want to buy a little closer to home, call Esix at
415-683-3749 (ie 683-ESIX).
--
John B. Meaders, Jr.
510 Manchester Ct., Hopewell, VA  23806