[comp.unix.sysv386] DWB 3.1 binaries for System V/386 ?

pim@cti-software.nl (Pim Zandbergen) (11/18/90)

Now after all the discussion about the features (and the
source license fee!) of the Documenters Workbench release 3.1
in comp.text, I would like to know whether any of the
System V/386 vendors are or are going to distribute the binaries.

How about AT&T themselves ?
--
Pim Zandbergen                          domain : pim@cti-software.nl
CTI Software BV                         uucp   : uunet!mcsun!hp4nl!ctisbv!pim

npn@cbnewsl.att.com (nils-peter.nelson) (11/19/90)

In article <1990Nov17.221925.14723@cti-software.nl>, pim@cti-software.nl (Pim Zandbergen) writes:
> Now after all the discussion about the features (and the
> source license fee!) of the Documenters Workbench release 3.1
> in comp.text, I would like to know whether any of the
> System V/386 vendors are or are going to distribute the binaries.
>
> How about AT&T themselves ?

Sorry for the delay. Software has been ready for many,
many months. Several hundred internal AT&T people are
already using the 6386 version, and those I have contacted
have been uniformly delighted. AT&T Computer Systems is
actively working on binary distribution now.