[comp.unix.sysv386] Mouse on SCO SYSV3.2.0

turnerk@boulder.Colorado.EDU (K. Wade Turner) (11/26/90)

 We have SCO Unix System V 3.2.0.  We have tried many things to get both
bus and serial mice working.  So far no luck.  We have even loaded VP/ix and loaded the mouse driver, but that did not work.  Does anyone out there know how
to properly install the mouse drivers and get them working.  Thanks for your
time.
					K. Wade Turner
					turnerk@snoopy.Colorado.EDU

aris@tabbs.UUCP (Aris Stathakis) (11/29/90)

In <30208@boulder.Colorado.EDU> turnerk@boulder.Colorado.EDU (K. Wade Turner) writes:

> We have SCO Unix System V 3.2.0.  We have tried many things to get both
>bus and serial mice working.  So far no luck.  We have even loaded VP/ix and loaded the mouse driver, but that did not work.  Does anyone out there know how
>to properly install the mouse drivers and get them working.  Thanks for your
>time.

What kinda mouse is it?  Some mice weren't supported in the original
SCO UNIX release, and additional drivers are now available from SCO
for these mice (i.e. some of the logitech mice).

Aris

--
 Aris Stathakis | Bang: ..!uunet!ddsw1!olsa99!tabbs!aris or aris@tabbs.UUCP