[comp.unix.sysv386] Updates for INTERACTIVE Unix

support@mchale.ism.isc.com (Support) (12/13/90)

In article <1990Dec9.064739.21582@vicstoy.UUCP> vickde@vicstoy.UUCP (Vick De Giorgio) writes:
>Is there a similar list for ISC Unix? If so, would somebody be kind
>enough to post it (or if it's been posted recently and I missed it,
>email me a copy)? Thanks! =V=

Resending:

X0  Update   - Bell Technologies ICC board fix - 2.0
X1  Update   - tbl program fix; release 2.0 of TPW
X2  Update   - SCO Foxbase+ file and record locking fix; releases 2.0.*
X3  Update   - VGA Server support under X11; release 1.0 of X11
X4  Update   - SCO Professional 2.0 fix; release 2.0.*
X5  Update   - asy fix - release 2.0.*  fixes bi-directional modem control
X6  Update   - ttymap fixes for Europe - release 2.0.*
X8  Update   - Psuedo-TTY drivers for PC-Interface - 2.0.*
X7  Update   - sendmail fix - release 2.0.*  - fixes many sendmail problems
Y1  Update      - poll-on-pipes enhancement - release 2.0.*
SSU.1a  Update  - Posix Fixes (OS only)
SSU.1b  Update  - Posix Fixes (SDS portion)
SSU.2  Update   - MSG.H Fix
SSU.3  Update   - VP/ix - Windows 3.0 Support
SSU.5  Update   -  Dossette fix - Release 2.2  fixes "floppy not present"
SSU.4a  Update  -  TCP/ip Update
SSU.4b  Update  -  NFS Update
SSU.6  Update - fixes problems with setting timezone time change dates
Yellow Pages - now shipping to users who've returned mail-in card
Looking Glass update - fixes license server problem, includes enhancements
EISA Bus update - enables support for EISA bus hardware (may not work on
		all EISA bus machines)

Also, V2.2.1 of Interactive Unix is now available as a 3 diskette
update for current users, or as a complete release for new customers.
The update includes Posix fixes, fixes install problems
with certain hard disk controllers (Seagate and Rodime IDEs, Adaptec
1640, WD1007V), and includes fixes for other install related issues.
The update is available for current users who have problems in these
areas.

The update contains an additonal feature: subset disks are
in compressed format (automatically uncompressed after install)
cutting install time significantly.

For more information on these updates/fixes or to order contact your
vendor or Interactive Systems.

Addendum: SSU.4a/SSU.4b and V2.2.1 (full release) are due
soon, not shipping yet.
SUP