Date: Sunday,  1 Jul 1984 11:04-EDT
From: pur-ee!e21!mahler@Ucb-Vax.arpa
To: info-hams@Simtel20.arpa
Subject: TAPR history

I didn't save all the articles over the past year or so about the
TAPR TNC ... why should I ... I didn't have packet and couldn't afford
it ... Now that my TNC order has gone out,  I am interested in
reading the old articles.  If you have saved the discussion and
informational articles on the TAPR TNC or Packet mode in general
please mail me a copy .. tnxs and 73s .. Steve N9DRR

------- End of Forwarded Message