[comp.unix.sysv386] A 'new' Conor Cahill

cj@virtech.uucp (Conor P. Cahill) (12/20/90)

Well, now you have two of us to contend with!  I was born on December 10,
1990 at approx 5pm EST!  I weighed in at 8lb 3oz and was 21 and 1/2 inches
long!

I was named after my dad, so I'm Conor P. Cahill JR!  All right!

Well, I've got to get back to work now.  Dad's got me pounding in UNIX
C code (he wanted me to start sooner but mom wouldn't let him give me
a keyboard).

Later....

jpr@jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) (12/20/90)

In article <1990Dec19.201154.17871@virtech.uucp> cj@virtech.uucp (Conor P. Cahill) writes:
>Well, now you have two of us to contend with!  I was born on December 10,
>1990 at approx 5pm EST!  I weighed in at 8lb 3oz and was 21 and 1/2 inches
>long!

Beautiful, Conor. Many heartfelt congratulations!
--

 Jean-Pierre Radley	    NYC Public Unix	jpr@jpr.com	CIS: 72160,1341

davis@ee.iastate.edu (Jim Davis) (12/21/90)

jpr@jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) writes:

>In article <1990Dec19.201154.17871@virtech.uucp> cj@virtech.uucp (Conor P. Cahill) writes:
>>Well, now you have two of us to contend with!  I was born on December 10,
>>1990 at approx 5pm EST!  I weighed in at 8lb 3oz and was 21 and 1/2 inches
>>long!

>Beautiful, Conor. Many heartfelt congratulations!
>--

> Jean-Pierre Radley	    NYC Public Unix	jpr@jpr.com	CIS: 72160,1341

Ditto!  Soon we will have TWO good sources of UNIX information!