[comp.unix.sysv386] UHC

ggvvgg@mixcom.UUCP (Dave Fenske) (12/27/90)

I would be very interested in finding out how many people on the net have
tried Unix from UHC.  I see their ads regularly, but do not know of
anyone with personal experience.  So, if you have any experience, good or
bad, please let me know.

Dave Fenske    ...uunet!mixcom.uucp!ggvvgg

In article <142@mixcom.UUCP> ggvvgg@mixcom.UUCP (Dave Fenske) writes:
>I would be very interested in finding out how many people on the net have
>tried Unix from UHC.  I see their ads regularly, but do not know of
>anyone with personal experience.  So, if you have any experience, good or
>bad, please let me know.

I've had it running on one of our systems for the past couple of months.
Haven't seen a panic, haven't had any real problems.  BUT with the new kid
and some bigtime deadlines, I haven't had time to give it a real go for its
money.

                                                Sterling, VA 22170