[comp.unix.sysv386] Where is the driver FTP site ?

ejy@cbnewsi.att.com (eugene.yurek) (12/30/90)

A while ago, I FTP'd the source for a few drivers from an FTP site
who's name now eludes me.  I know that it is not gatekeeper.dec.com.

If anyone could direct me to FTP sites that maintain an archive of
UNIX V/386 driver source code, it would be greately appreciated.

If I get sufficient responses, I'll post a capsulised version to this group.

Thanks.

--
Eugene J. Yurek				Internet: ejy@honasa.att.com
AT&T Bell Laboratories			    UUCP: ...!att!honasa!ejy

wietse@wzv.win.tue.nl (Wietse Venema) (12/30/90)

ejy@cbnewsi.att.com (eugene.yurek) writes:

>A while ago, I FTP'd the source for a few drivers from an FTP site
>who's name now eludes me.  I know that it is not gatekeeper.dec.com.
>
>If anyone could direct me to FTP sites that maintain an archive of
>UNIX V/386 driver source code, it would be greately appreciated.

An archive of sources for 80[23]86 System V UNIX device drivers and
related utilities is at host ftp.win.tue.nl (131.155.2.8), directory
/pub/sysvX86. Those without direct FTP access can try the mail-based
ftp server at bitftp@pucc.princeton.edu.