[comp.unix.sysv386] has anyone ported Motif 1.1 for Interactive Unix v2.2?

arm@sps.com (Annette Myjak) (01/11/91)

i'm probably going to need to 'roll my own' motif 1.1 from source
in the next month or so for interactive unix v2.2 (seeing as how
interactive doesn't even have a release date yet and my project is
getting tired of waiting!).

has any one done the build yet?  what problems or gotchas do i need
to be aware of?

any advance warnings would be GREATLY appreciated!

thanks in advance.

annette myjak
arm@sps.com

bill@polygen.uucp (Bill Poitras) (01/18/91)

In article <67@esacs.UUCP> pizzi@esacs.UUCP (Riccardo Pizzi) writes:
>I did it some days ago, without any problem.
>I compiled using gcc 1.37 libXm.a and mwm, but discarded Uil and all that
>shit -- OK, I know most of you will not agree... :-)

Where did you get the sources to Motif 1.1?  Are they publically
availible?  Please give me as much information as you can.  Thanks in
advance.

>Rick
>--
>Riccardo Pizzi @ ESA Software, Rimini, ITALY
>e-mail: pizzi%esacs@relay.EU.net -or- root@xtc.sublink.org

bill@polygen.uucp (Bill Poitras) (01/18/91)

I forgot to include my signature, for my last message, so here it is:

| Bill Poitras    | Polygen Corporation       | {princeton mit-eddie        |
|     (bill)      | Waltham, MA USA           |  bu sunne}!polygen!bill     |
|                 |                           | bill@polygen.com            |