[comp.unix.sysv386] KSH for SCO unix

tduncan@secola.Columbia.NCR.COM (Terry S. Duncan) (03/13/91)

Does anyone know where I can find the Korn shell for SCO unix (or the source
code would do even better).

tduncan@secola.Columbia.NCR.COM (Terry S. Duncan) writes:

>Does anyone know where I can find the Korn shell for SCO unix (or the source
>code would do even better).

Upgrade to SCO UNIX 3.2 v2 and you will get it for free (i.e. it is part of
the system).  Of course, that doesn't mean that the upgrade is for free (at
least not that I am aware of).

--
Conor P. Cahill            (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170

emanuele@overlf.UUCP (Mark A. Emanuele) (03/15/91)

In article <309@secola.Columbia.NCR.COM>, tduncan@secola.Columbia.NCR.COM (Terry S. Duncan) writes:
> Does anyone know where I can find the Korn shell for SCO unix (or the source
> code would do even better).

get 3.2 Rel 2.0   It is included with it.
BTW it also gives you BERKLEY Style Job Control.

--
Mark A. Emanuele
V.P. Engineering  Overleaf, Inc.

md@sco.COM (Michael Davidson) (03/16/91)

tduncan@secola.Columbia.NCR.COM (Terry S. Duncan) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can find the Korn shell for SCO unix (or the source
>code would do even better).

ksh is bundled with SCO UNIX version 3.2.2