[comp.unix.sysv386] cnews & ISC 2.0.2.

tomsoft@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de (Thomas-Henning von-Kamptz) (05/13/91)

I try to install cnews on a ISC 2.0.2. based System, but doesn't work. Is there
anybody who is running cnews on this old ISC-version. I know, that it is
possible to install cnews on a ISC 2.2 but I'm not sure also on a v2.0.2.
If it is not possible, I know, that bnews will run on my System.
Please send your answers to the following adress.
tomsoft@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de

toon@vdpas.hobby.nl (Toon van der Pas) (05/16/91)

tomsoft@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de (Thomas-Henning von-Kamptz) writes:

>I try to install cnews on a ISC 2.0.2. based System, but doesn't work. Is there
>anybody who is running cnews on this old ISC-version. I know, that it is
>possible to install cnews on a ISC 2.2 but I'm not sure also on a v2.0.2.
>If it is not possible, I know, that bnews will run on my System.
>Please send your answers to the following adress.
>tomsoft@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de

I'm running cnews on ISC 2.0.1
It runs great.
I suppose that you didn't supply cnews with the right parameters at compile-
time.

Lots of success!
Toon.
--
Toon van der Pas                                  Email: toon@vdpas.hobby.nl
Croeselaan 397 bis a          "...and that's the reason why