[comp.unix.sysv386] Where Can I buy Archive's vipor 150s?

okamoto@chigaku.souka.osakafu-u.ac.jp (Kenji Okamoto) (05/25/91)

I'm now seeking a 1/4" tape drive to attach to my Adaptec's SCSI controller,
AHA-1542B with a QIC-150 format.

I have querried by FAX several mail order shops on U.S., many of which may not
sell this kind of tape drives(,because of no response :-)).   Only one company
in CA kindly replied, but I am not sure that its offered price
(Archive's 150s for $1,190 for internal configration) is reasonable.

Otherwise, other models can be attached to the Intel's SVR4 in my SCSI
controller?

ken        from Japan

 Kenji Okamoto  | Dept. of Earth Science, Univ. of Osaka Prefecture
     okamoto@chigaku.souka.osakafu-u.ac.jp  | FAX (0722)55-2981

Kenji.Okamoto@sunbrk.FidoNet.Org (Kenji Okamoto) (05/25/91)

I'm now seeking a 1/4" tape drive to attach to my Adaptec's SCSI controller,
AHA-1542B with a QIC-150 format.

I have querried by FAX several mail order shops on U.S., many of which may not
sell this kind of tape drives(,because of no response :-)).   Only one company
in CA kindly replied, but I am not sure that its offered price
(Archive's 150s for $1,190 for internal configration) is reasonable.

Otherwise, other models can be attached to the Intel's SVR4 in my SCSI
controller?

ken        from Japan

 Kenji Okamoto  | Dept. of Earth Science, Univ. of Osaka Prefecture
                | Mozu Umemachi 4-804, Sakai, Osaka, 591 JAPAN
     okamoto@chigaku.souka.osakafu-u.ac.jp  | FAX (0722)55-2981

 * Origin: Seaeast - Fidonet<->Usenet Gateway - sunbrk (1:343/15.0)