[comp.unix.sysv386] GCC on ISC 2.2.1

jeffrey@rigel.econ.uga.edu (Jeffrey A. Thompson) (05/28/91)

I would like to know if anyone has GNU C compiled for Interactive UNIX, and
has the binaries and associated files at an ftp site somewhere.

Please reply via email.

--Jeffrey

Jeffrey.A..Thompson@sunbrk.FidoNet.Org (Jeffrey A. Thompson) (05/28/91)

I would like to know if anyone has GNU C compiled for Interactive UNIX, and
has the binaries and associated files at an ftp site somewhere.

Please reply via email.

--Jeffrey

 * Origin: Seaeast - Fidonet<->Usenet Gateway - sunbrk (1:343/15.0)

toepfer@du9ds3.uni-duisburg.de (HaJo Toepfer) (05/28/91)

Hello,

there are several ftp sites with gcc binaries available for various 386-unix
systems ( take a look to this groups FAQ for addresses).

I personaly use ESIX binaries on my ISC-system ( downloaded from syphus.physics.
oz.au, 129.78.129.1).

Hansjoerg Toepfer
--
|     Hansjoerg Toepfer       | INTERNET: toepfer@du9ds4.uni-duisburg.de     |