[comp.unix.msdos] Where can I get MKS toolkit?

reo@cbnews.cb.att.com (robert.e.o'brien) (05/25/91)

I have a need to use awk, sed, and grep on a DOS machine.  I understand
that MKS toolkit will allow me to do that.  Where can I purchase this
software.  Thanks.

Bob O'Brien

saunders@quoter.West.Sun.COM (Gene Saunders) (05/27/91)

Motice Kern Systems (MKS) is at +1(519) 884-2251 ...

--
Gene Saunders	 | gene.saunders@West.Sun.COM | 1991 NBA Finals:
Sun Microsystems | ..!uunet!sun!gsaunders     | Lakers vs. Bulls