[comp.unix.misc] Looking for "enscript" postscript text formatter

cellini@tci.UUCP (Steve Cellini) (09/20/90)

I'm looking for a unix tool called "enscript".  It formats text
files for printing on a postscript printer, with options for nice
headers, two-page mode, different fonts, etc.  It's Real Nice for
reading source listings (reduces eye strain), saves trees because
it fits more lines on a page, and makes even ugly code look good.

- Thanks in advance

Please e-mail responses - if there's interest I'll post a