[comp.unix.misc] UNIX and OPEN SYSTEMS magazines

dalk@vax87.aud.auc.dk (11/01/90)

Hej,

I am trying to make a list of magazines (weekly or monthly) with
topics around the keywords UNIX and/or OPEN SYSTEMS. Please
E-mail me if you know some good ones.

shwake@raysnec.UUCP (Ray Shwake) (11/06/90)

dalk@vax87.aud.auc.dk writes:

>I am trying to make a list of magazines (weekly or monthly) with
>topics around the keywords UNIX and/or OPEN SYSTEMS. Please
>E-mail me if you know some good ones.

	Though it isn't what you were expecting, I'll do you a favor and
direct you to _Unix_Resources_Guide_, published by UniForum. Among other
things, they list:

	-  Book suppliers
	-  Conferences and Shows
	-  Periodicals
	-  Training
	-  Catalogs and Directories
	-  User Groups

	It's included with membership, but available separately (last
price I have is $15). Call UniForum at (408) 8840.

	shwake@rsxtech