[comp.unix.misc] Need project management tool for SunOS

sarima@tdatirv.UUCP (Stanley Friesen) (05/04/91)

We are looking for a *good* project management (planning and tracking)
program that runs on Sun hardware (either Sparc's or Sun386i's).
[We are currently running SunOS 4.0 and 4.1].

It must support PERT charts and be able to print nice reports.  We are
looking for something that can do reasonable multi-person, multi-activity
scheduling.  (The idea is that the manager would enter a manpower estimate
for each activity, and the tool would schedule it according to worker
availability).

Thanks in advance.
--
---------------
uunet!tdatirv!sarima				(Stanley Friesen)

root@shawn.uucp (0000-Admin(0000)) (05/09/91)

sarima@tdatirv.UUCP (Stanley Friesen) writes:

>We are looking for a *good* project management (planning and tracking)
>program that runs on Sun hardware (either Sparc's or Sun386i's).
>[We are currently running SunOS 4.0 and 4.1].

Check out AutoPLAN by Digitial Tools in Cupertino, CA.  Their phone number
is 408/446-1626.  It is available in XView under Open Windows now and will
be available in Motif soon.

Mark Jeghers