[comp.org.eff.talk] Melinda Shore and Sluttism

jgd@rsiatl.UUCP (John G. DeArmond) (10/13/90)

shore@mtxinu.COM (Melinda Shore) writes:

>Indeed - those who include comments about freedom in their .signature
>files ought to make sure that their own actions are in support of it.
>However, as long as we're in smear mode it's probably worth mentioning
>that Len Rose has a Jewish name, John G. DeArmond has repeatedly made
>outrageously racist and anti-Semitic comments on the net, and his
>opinions are informed by that racism and are therefore completely
>worthless.

Well, looks like we're seeing some of the sluttism from some of the
alt. groups slither over here.  Sad situation.

Perhaps the Slime Queen could answer a couple of questions and ponder
a couple of points:

*)	Which part of the name "Len Rose" is jewish?  I don't know, so
	perhaps you could tell us.

*)	Perhaps you could also tell us whether or not Len is indeed jewish
	(NO, I don't want Len to answer) and then tell us whether or not
	it has ANYTHING to do with his guilt or inocence.

*)	Lastly of course, you've never seen any racist or anti-semitic
	posts from me because I've never made any.  I'd have a pretty
	hard time being anti-semitic while having a jewish person
	as an ex-business partner and while having a jewish person as my
	corporate attorney.  (Perhaps you'll get to know him very well.)
	And before you consider posting some article you've forged in order
	to support your clain, be aware that ALL articles from this site are
	archived off-site with a third party.  I can *PROVE* what articles
	have and have not come from RSIATL.

*)	Your technique of slinging anti-semitic accusations against anyone
	who criticizes some particular jew is one of the more contemptable
	practices in modern discouse and only serves to aleanate yourselves
	from the rest of mankind.   Your type seem capable of slandering
	most anything that you don't like but scream bloody murder if
	you get some in return.  Why don't you join the rest of modern
	society and admit that like every other ethnic group, there are
	good jews and bad jews and be done with it?

	My opinions on certain problem groups in our society such as
	the homosexuals and the professional freeloaders are no secret
	and surely not anything I would ever attempt to hide.  I AM honest
	enough to own up to my own beliefs.  Are you?  Not a chance.

I guess this is the quality of posts one could expect from someone like
Linda whose very life constitutes a waste of oxygen.  Slither back into
your hole, sweetheart.

John

--
John De Armond, WD4OQC  | We can no more blame our loss of freedom on congress
Radiation Systems, Inc. | than we can prostitution on pimps.  Both simply