[comp.org.eff.talk] IDOTN!

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (11/03/90)

In article <283@crucible.UUCP> al@crucible.UUCP (Al Evans) writes:
>In article <18667@rpp386.cactus.org> jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:
>THE IMMINENT DEATH OF THE NET AS WE KNOW IT!!!
>Gee, I sure hope I won't end up on J.E.T.'s list for saying that:-)

And remember, reverse the first to letters of USENET and you get
SUENET!

--
J. Eric Townsend     Internet: jet@uh.edu    Bitnet: jet@UHOU
Systems Manager - University of Houston Dept. of Mathematics - (713) 749-2120

jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) (11/03/90)

In article <1990Nov2.192232.4855@lavaca.uh.edu> jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) writes:
>And remember, reverse the first to letters of USENET and you get
>SUENET!                         ~~

Hey, Buddy, I made that one up years ago back while Mark Ethan
Smith still roamed the Earth and I didn't give you permission to
use it.  Just for that, I'm going to sue you.

And I'm sending the net.spelling.police after your skinny little
butt.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh@rpp386.cactus.org
"SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!"
		-- Ken Thompson

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (11/04/90)

In article <18685@rpp386.cactus.org> jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:
>And I'm sending the net.spelling.police after your skinny little
>butt.

Two leight, their're allreadee hear. :-)

(I should learn to proofread my own postings more often.)