[comp.org.eff.talk] comp.org.eff.talk

brian@ucsd.Edu (Brian Kantor) (11/04/90)

Is this newsgroup turning into rec.barratry, or what?
	- Brian

asylvain@felix.UUCP (Alvin "the Chipmunk" Sylvain) (11/13/90)

In article <22104@ucsd.Edu> brian@ucsd.Edu (Brian Kantor) writes:
> Is this newsgroup turning into rec.barratry, or what?
> 	- Brian

Say, just what *is* the charter of this newsgroup, anyway?  I can't get a
clue from the title, outside of ".talk", which is silly, because nobody
"talks" on the net ... everybody *types* in this stuff!

(What's "barratry", anyway?)

Sorry if I'm being stupid asking, I'm like that sometimes.  (Consider
yourself lucky you're not my wife and have to put up with me all the time!)

(We return you now to the regularly scheduled fistfight)
--
asylvain@felix.UUCP (Alvin "the Chipmunk" Sylvain)
========================= Opinions are Mine, Typos belong to /usr/ucb/vi