[comp.org.eff.talk] DeArmond is always right, we should go shoot ourselves

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (11/27/90)

In article <5076@rsiatl.UUCP> jgd@rsiatl.UUCP (John G. DeArmond) writes:
>That has been addressed by others here.  Suffice to say that the recordings
>were perfectly legal.

I'm glad to know that we have an expert here who knows all the facts
regarding this case, including many that haven't been verified in a court
of law.

With this in mind, we should just go shoot ourselves in the head and put
us out of his misery.  Better yet, we should just believe everything
he tells us...

>You know, the problem with zealots on either side is that they cannot
>fanthom their side as being wrong or the other side as being right.

Takes one to know one...

--
J. Eric Townsend     Internet: jet@uh.edu    Bitnet: jet@UHOU
Systems Manager - University of Houston Dept. of Mathematics - (713) 749-2120