[comp.org.eff.talk] Loompanics or Lampoonics?

dawn@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Dawn Owens) (02/05/91)

J. Eric Townsend writes:
"Check out various Lampoonics books, but take them with a grain of salt."
                   ^^^^^^^^^^

Nelson Minar comments:
"The one titled "Privacy" is interesting reading."

Do you guys mean Loompanics?  I have never heard of Lampoonics.  If
you really mean Lampoonics, what is it?

If anyone wants the wonderful Loompanics catalog of books,
send $2.00 to:

Loompanics
PO Box 1197
Port Townsend, WA 98368

-Dawn

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu ("J. Eric Townsend") (02/05/91)

In article <1991Feb4.165916.20274@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> dawn@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Dawn Owens) writes:
>J. Eric Townsend writes:
>"Check out various Lampoonics books, but take them with a grain of salt."

Yeah, I had Harvard's Nat'l Lampoon on the brain, sorry.

--
J. Eric Townsend - jet@uh.edu - bitnet: jet@UHOU - vox: (713) 749-2120
"It is the cunning of form to veil itself continually in the evidence