[comp.org.eff.talk] The Moderator Who Shat

eli@pws.bull.com (Steve Elias) (02/16/91)

> peter@taronga.hackercorp.com (Peter da Silva) writes:
>Thanks folks. Now we don't have any comp.dcom.telecom at all.

it looks like Patrick may have thought better of his decision
to eliminate the telecom-digest <--> comp.dcom.telecom gateway.

>The least you could have done was offer to help: to moderate an alternative
>group, or co-moderate TELECOM. Eli did that, and seems conspicuously absent
>in this latest skirmish.

well, i never volunteered to moderate anything,
except perhaps my beer intake.  :)

as for the latest skirmish...  i'm now going to try to hold my breath
until everyone chills out a bit or until i turn blue (meanie).

--
/* war. */