[comp.org.eff.talk] Privileges of a Moderator

sjackson@pro-smof.cts.com (Steve Jackson) (03/05/91)

Thanks for the mail comments. So:
        (1) Okay. "Townson," not "Townsend," who is somebody else.
        (2) It is understood that the Constitutional rights of US
citizens do not apply to those outside US borders. How should this
apply to net.ethics in this case? If at all?
        (3) I've been asked by several people if I know that Townson
is on "the other side" in the various Sun Devil/Cybergate cases.
Doesn't matter WHAT "side" he's on, on this or any other issue; he
can be politically incorrect as all hell and I'll still support his
privileges as a moderator.