[comp.org.eff.talk] CFPC Procedings wanted

kmc@netcom.COM (Kevin McCarty) (03/31/91)

spraggin@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Todd Spraggins) writes:

>Can anyone tell me where (who to talk to) to purchase procedings and other
>material from the Computers, Freedom and Privacy Conference.  Thanks in
>advance.

I heard Jim Warren (who organized the conference) in a radio interview
today say that conference proceedings would be published
electronically with wide distribution, effectively for free.  Tape
recordings (audio and video) would also be made available.  Write to

CFPC
345 Swett Rd.,
Woodside, CA 94062

I understand Jim Warren is also reachable via email on the Well.
--
Kevin McCarty			kmc@netcom.COM
				netcom!kmc@apple.com