[austin.forsale] Xerox 1108 forsale

aihaug@AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM (Daniel A Haug) (05/29/91)

I'm posting this for a friend:

For sale: Xerox 1108 Lisp Machine
          40MByte hard drive
          software/manuals/floppies

          Asking $4000/O.B.O.
          Am also willing to take $3000 with Macintosh trade

          Please contact Roy Woods at 512-386-4967 during business hours

you may email to me as well, and I will forward it on...

thanks,

dan haug--
Internet: haug@austin.lockheed.com
UUCP:     ut-emx!lad-shrike!aihaug
Phone:    (512) 386-4634

jblue@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (john blue) (05/30/91)

In article <576@shrike.AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM> aihaug@AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM (Daniel A Haug) writes:

>I'm posting this for a friend:
>
>For sale: Xerox 1108 Lisp Machine
>          40MByte hard drive
>          software/manuals/floppies
>
>          Asking $4000/O.B.O.
>          Am also willing to take $3000 with Macintosh trade
>
>          Please contact Roy Woods at 512-386-4967 during business hours
>
>you may email to me as well, and I will forward it on...
>
>thanks,
>
>dan haug--
>Internet: haug@austin.lockheed.com
>UUCP:     ut-emx!lad-shrike!aihaug
>Phone:    (512) 386-4634

Good luck. The company I work for gave an 1108 Dandelion to a school to get
the write off. Xerox said they would support it but it was not worth
the money it cost.

john blue
jblue@copper.ucs.indiana.edu