[comp.os.os2.apps] WYSIWYG

so-ecs@stekt2.oulu.fi (Juha Ruotsalainen ti) (11/08/90)

I am looking for a Word-For-Windows-style text editor under OS/2 PM.
Is there such a program, and if there is, is it available in
Scandinavia?

 ===E.C.Stone or J.Ruotsalainen=========Internet  :  so-ecs at stekt.oulu.fi===
        When I feel myself slowing down , I know for sure that I've been
    here before, 'cause if it isn't an action replay, what else could it be.
 ============================Klaustrofobiaako ??===============================

goldman@mbcl.rutgers.edu (11/09/90)

In article <SO-ECS.90Nov8111800@stekt2.oulu.fi>, so-ecs@stekt2.oulu.fi (Juha Ruotsalainen ti) writes:
> I am looking for a Word-For-Windows-style text editor under OS/2 PM.
> Is there such a program, and if there is, is it available in
> Scandinavia?

There's a program called DESCRIBE, which is a PM word processing program.
I've never used it, and I have no idea if it is available in Scandinavia.

		Adrian Goldman

Adrian Goldman                         |  Internet:  Goldman@MBCL.Rutgers.Edu
Molecular Biology Computing Laboratory |  Bitnet:    Goldman@BioVAX
Waksman Insitute,                      |  Phone:     (908) 932-4864
Rutgers University,                    |  Fax:       (908) 932-5735
Piscataway, NJ 08855 USA               |