[comp.os.os2.apps] Logitech Mouse Driver available?

nicolai@lysator.liu.se (Nicolai Wadstr|m) (04/27/91)

Does anyone know if there is an OS/2 device driver available for
the Logitech C7 mouse?
According to my mouse manuals the mouse should operate in
PC Mouse Systems mode when I power on the computer, but OS/2 doesn't
recognize the mouse! Could this have anuthing to do with that I have
the mouse connected to COM2, and OS/2 might exepect it to connected
to COM1? In that case how do I make OS/2 use COM2 for the mouse?

/ Regards Nicolai

Nicolai Wadstr|m		FidoNet:	TheSourcePool, 2:200/121
				Internet:	nicolai@lysator.liu.se

fiasco@ntcpyr.sc.sni-usa.com (Rich Gircys) (05/07/91)

In <597@lysator.liu.se> nicolai@lysator.liu.se (Nicolai Wadstr|m) writes:

>Does anyone know if there is an OS/2 device driver available for
>the Logitech C7 mouse?

Logitech series 7 and 9 mice will work as PC systems mice on either
com port. I done it and it does work but, most likely you will have to
power on-off your system (especially if you got dual boot installed).

If all else fails, get the new Logitec ergomomic mouse (series 9F?) its
100% plug/software compatible with the MS mouse.