From: George Seto
To: sysop
Subject: Could you post this in the comp.sys.atari.st.t? Thanks.

vovut@prism.CS.ORST.EDU writes :

 > I am working on a project that requires a battery backed-up real time
 > clock.  If anyone has one for sale or schematics I would be very
 > interested.  (I am too lazy to attempt to design my own.)

   Thank you for any help

   vovut@prism.cs.orst.edu

 ========================

  Suggest you look at the SmartWatch, DS 1216E device. There is software in the
 ST realm written by a fellow named Bill Penner from out your way in Oregon or
Washington.

 This is a Real-time clock which fits under any ROM socket. The Areal software
(version 3.3) will look for the SmartWatch in any of the possible ROM sockets.
 Hope that helps.

 Disclaimer:
   I am not posting this message in affiliation with any orgination unless
   otherwise stated in the above message.  What I said may or may not be
   true, I'm not sure myself.  If you can figure it out let me know.

 Tom Cook             | tacook@moundst.mn.org             | When all else
 2343 Fairview Lane   | bungia.mn.org!moundst!tacook      | fails read the
 Mound, MN 55364-1754 | tacook@mast.citadel.moundst.mn.org| instructions.
 (612) 472-5189       | MAST BBS (612) 472-6582           |
 (612) 778-4937 (work)| ta_cook@eisvxe.moundst.mn.org     |