[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] Source to MELT.ACC?

saj@chinet.chi.il.us (Stephen Jacobs) (09/07/90)

As expected, the information that my machine's screen goes blank when I
run Mark Williams's csd doesn't help the shop guy at my local dealer.  I've
found a much smaller and simpler program that displays the same symptom:
MELT.ACC (you know, the screen sags in the middle and melts off the monitor).
   If I can get the source code to it, the odds are very good that it'll be
possible to see just where my machine screws up.  Any availability?  Please?

                                       Steve J.

boyd@fsucs.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (09/08/90)

In article <1990Sep07.031442.2624@chinet.chi.il.us>, saj@chinet.chi.il.us (Stephen Jacobs) writes:
>   If I can get the source code to it, the odds are very good that it'll be
>possible to see just where my machine screws up.  Any availability?  Please?
>
>                                       Steve J.

Heck, it would also be great if someone fixed the bugs in this accessory that
make it so incompatible with other stuff.  I would love to be able to leave it
installed, and melt my troubles away whenever I get torqued at my source.  If
the source code for this one is found, could someone please post it to comp.
sources.atari.st, or email a copy to me????

--
             Mickey R. Boyd          |  "God is a comedian playing to an