[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] Want Info: On TT developer package.

bd6@vax1.mankato.msus.edu (11/19/90)

        I am looking at buying a new computer. And i was wondering about
TT, and a devlopers package.  How much does one cost, and can you get on in the
U.S. ?
        And what all comes with it ?

Thanks alot for any information.
        brian.

swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu ( EVENSONG) (11/19/90)

In article <1990Nov18.130002.57@vax1.mankato.msus.edu> bd6@vax1.mankato.msus.edu writes:

>        I am looking at buying a new computer. And i was wondering about
>TT, and a devlopers package.  How much does one cost, and can you get on in the
>U.S. ?
>        And what all comes with it ?
>
>Thanks alot for any information.
>        brian.

I would be interested in information on this as well.  I have an ST now, and
have been looking into some of the other atari's.  I have just received info
from atari on tho Portfolio developers package.  This would be interesting
to find info on this too.

swood

--
 ---- Insert favorite .signature here ----	| swood@argo.acs.oakland.edu
						| swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu
Bitnet:		swood@Oakland			| swood@unix.secs.oakland.edu
  UUCP:		...!uunet!umich!{vela, argo, unix, nucleus}!swood

apratt@atari.UUCP (Allan Pratt) (11/20/90)

swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu (EVENSONG) and bd6@vax1.mankato.msus.edu ask
about the "TT developer's package."  I don't know of such a thing.  You
can buy a TT and buy the Developer's Kit (which is to say, "Become a
developer"), but I don't know of a "TT Developer's Package."  And you
don't need to "become a developer" in order to develop software on the
TT. All you need is a TT and a compiler.

Becoming a developer for Atari means you get a pile of documentation, a
compiler (Mark Williams C), and, most important, a phone number.  That
phone number is your line to Atari Developer Support, which can answer
questions, help with your marketing, and generally support you as a
developer for Atari machines.

Please write to Gail Johnson, Atari Corp. Developer Support, 1196
Borregas Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089 for details, and application, or
more information.