[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] Sumarize: Where is my cursor?

hohr@cernvax.cern.ch (roger hoh) (11/17/90)

OK, I will sumarize. The right way to find a cursor position
is, to initialize the linea trap with:
linea0();
then to read:
V_CUR_CY
and/or
V_CUR_CX
This works by me, and under MWC.
I tried to thank all the responding netters separetely, but a
lot of my reply mail bouced. Hope that at least this one goes
thru the net :-)

 Thanks at all.
 Roger.

woju@mist.sub.org (Wolfgang Jung) (11/21/90)

In <3112@cernvax.cern.ch>, roger hoh writes:
>OK, I will sumarize. The right way to find a cursor position
>is, to initialize the linea trap with:
>linea0();
>then to read:
>V_CUR_CY
>and/or
>V_CUR_CX
>This works by me, and under MWC.
>I tried to thank all the responding netters separetely, but a
>lot of my reply mail bouced. Hope that at least this one goes
>thru the net :-)

This is a very dirty way, but the only way.. because those Variables
will not be found in TOS 030 (TT) So use it only, if there is no other
way..

put ESC E to the Screen and you will get a clear screen, and a homed curser

--
Bye,...
Don't trust your eyes. It's just an imagination of your brain !

woju@mist.sub.org
woju@image.in-berlin.de
woju@neon.in-berlin.de

(c) by Wolfgang Jung, Berlin (date look at header !!)