[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] ftp sites

nils@ooc.uva.nl (Nils Arbeitstein) (04/01/91)

I don't know if this is the right newsgroup to post this message, but
I need to get hold of some atari ftp sites, since I am looking for certain
programmes. could anybody help me out???

nils@ooc.uva.nl

boyd@nu.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (04/02/91)

In article <19069@slice.ooc.uva.nl>, nils@ooc.uva.nl (Nils Arbeitstein) writes:
>I don't know if this is the right newsgroup to post this message, but
>I need to get hold of some atari ftp sites, since I am looking for certain
>programmes. could anybody help me out???
>
>nils@ooc.uva.nl

Here are some sites that have a large list of ftp sites available.  It is
updated every month.  The file is usually called anon.ftp.sites.Z (so you
need to uncompress it, etc).  Just type "grep atari <ftplistname>" to get
all the ones that have ST stuff.

acns.nwu.edu            129.105.49.1
pine.circa.ufl.edu      128.227.128.55
ssyx.ucsc.edu           128.114.133.1
mailrus.cc.umich.edu	35.1.1.26
--
             Mickey R. Boyd          |  "Kirk to Enterprise.  All clear