[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] info wanted on Adaptec ACB4000

wilko@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (W.C. Bulte) (04/03/91)

Recently I got hold of an Adaptec 4000 controller board. Since I understand
that this board is used in Atari products, I wonder if someone can provide me
with some more info on this controller. Specifically on the jumpers
present on the board. Of course my board came without ANY docs :-(
_     __________________________________________________________________________
 |   / o / /  _   Wilko Bulte   Domain: wilko@idca.tds.philips.nl
 |/|/ / / /( (_)                uucp  : [mcsun,hp4nl]!philapd!wilko
* Philips Information Systems Nederland  phone: +31 55-432372 fax: +31 55-432103
      "Do, or do not. There is no 'try'" Yoda - The Empire Strikes Back

vsnyder@jato.jpl.nasa.gov (Van Snyder) (04/05/91)

In article <1252@idcapd.idca.tds.philips.nl> wilko@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (W.C. Bulte) writes:
>Recently I got hold of an Adaptec 4000 controller board. Since I understand
>that this board is used in Atari products, I wonder if someone can provide me
>with some more info on this controller. Specifically on the jumpers
>present on the board. Of course my board came without ANY docs :-(

You probably don't want to call from the Netherlands, but other readers may
care to know that Adaptec's literature department phone number is (US)
408/945-2579.

--
vsnyder@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov
ames!elroy!jato!vsnyder