[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] Micro RTX and GNU C

heavy@zip.eecs.umich.edu (Richard Scott Hall) (04/09/91)

In the shareware version of RTX it has some include files
but none come with GNU C and GNU RTX library...do I need
to use these include files to write a program using RTX?

Richard Hall
University of Michigan
--

Standard disclaimer:  I am not me, I am who you think you are...
                      so don't blame me.

bammi@acae127.cadence.com (Jwahar R. Bammi) (04/10/91)

In article <1991Apr9.025616.28471@zip.eecs.umich.edu> heavy@zip.eecs.umich.edu (Richard Scott Hall) writes:

> but none come with GNU C and GNU RTX library...do I need
> to use these include files to write a program using RTX?

on atari.archive you should find rtxbind.zoo (or something matching
*rtx*), in the gnu area. it contains the bindings for gcc and rtx, and
an example (dining philosophers). if its is not at Patchlevel 2, you also
need the update, that should be available there too (i cant check file
names etc, as i dont have ftp access anymore).

cheers,
--
bang:   uunet!cadence!bammi			jwahar r. bammi
domain: bammi@cadence.com