From: r0mill01@ulkyvx.bitnet
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st.tech
Subject: Need purchase info (TT)
Date: 25 Apr 91 05:57:16 GMT

I'm an old st developer who's interested in moving to the TT30.  I'd like
some information.  I'm looking to get a system with a hi-res mono (full-page)
monitor, *nix with X-windows--the full complement of do-dads and gadgets.
I'd appreciate any help at all for this request.  Can someone recommend
vendors and such--give me typical prices and all that.

Please respond to
r0mill01@ulkyvx.bitnet  or
72347.2767@compuserve.com

I rarely get to read this group.