[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] MIDI INTERRUPT ROUTINE BLUES

miskinis@aisg.enet.dec.com (John Miskinis) (04/25/91)

Hi,

	Things have got quite busy at work, and I haven't been spending
as much time on as the ST that I'd really like to...

	I *HAVE NOT* been successful at writing an interrupt handler
that allows "normal" operation of mouse and/or keyboard.

	It seems that only a few people have done this, and as soon
as they do, they market something using it.  This is what it seems
like anyway, since there's not too much discussion of it anywhere.

	There are several great sequencers out there, so I know it's
possible...

	If finances allow, I'm going to try to become a registered
Atari developer.  I tried getting some technical support from Atari
in the past, but as soon as I say I'm not a registered developer,
they really don't want to talk to me...

	PLEASE!  If there's anyone out there with code that does
this, PLEASE PLEASE post it!

Thanks,

_John_

cs@Materna.DE (Christian Strzyz) (04/29/91)

miskinis@aisg.enet.dec.com (John Miskinis) writes:

>	Things have got quite busy at work, and I haven't been spending
>as much time on as the ST that I'd really like to...

>	It seems that only a few people have done this, and as soon
>as they do, they market something using it.  This is what it seems
>like anyway, since there's not too much discussion of it anywhere.

	PLEASE!  If there's anyone out there with code that does
			this, PLEASE PLEASE post it!

Thanks,

Christian
cs@Materna.de