[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] Why does my monitor work?

csual@warwick.ac.uk (Jason Morris) (05/07/91)

I have noticed something really strange happening with my SM124 monochrome
monitor. It appears to work correctly with no fading, blackouts, shuddering or
strange black vertical lines on it. Nobody else has reported this problem
before and I wondered if anyone else has had a similar experience?

                                        Jas.

bill@sugaree.uu.net (William Bishop) (05/09/91)

In article <!0J_LS-@warwick.ac.uk>, csual@warwick.ac.uk (Jason Morris) writes:
> I have noticed something really strange happening with my SM124 monochrome
> monitor. It appears to work correctly with no fading, blackouts, shuddering or
> strange black vertical lines on it. Nobody else has reported this problem
> before and I wondered if anyone else has had a similar experience?
>
>                                         Jas.

Ya'know I have the same problem... and try as I might, I just can't
stop it.   Just my luck, huh!

...Bill

--
          **** All opinions stated above are my own!! ****
William Bishop                 |  "Its a big country...