[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] Has anyone heard of these games?

RAD2@NS.CC.LEHIGH.EDU (Raymond Alexander Dixon) (05/12/91)

I am looking for some information on the following games: The Return of
Heracles, Excalibur and M.U.L.E.  These games came out about 5 years
ago for the Atari and I am trying to find out if they are still out
there. If anyone knows whether or not these games are still available
and/or who made them I would greatly appreciate it.
                                                   Alex

tdrga@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Todd Drga) (05/13/91)

In article <11059119:41:08RAD2@lehigh.bitnet> RAD2@NS.CC.LEHIGH.EDU (Raymond Alexander Dixon) writes:
>I am looking for some information on the following games: The Return of
>Heracles, Excalibur and M.U.L.E.  These games came out about 5 years
>ago for the Atari and I am trying to find out if they are still out
>there. If anyone knows whether or not these games are still available
>and/or who made them I would greatly appreciate it.
>                                                   Alex

M.U.L.E. was an excellent game for the Atari 8-bits which appeared a while
ago.  It was more of a simulation of market systems and economic principles,
actually, but that didn't mean it wasn't a hell of a lot of fun.  As far
as I know, it has not appeared in a ST version.

M.U.L.E. and Seven Cities of Gold are the two programs I miss most from the
8-bit days.  If anybody knows of ST versions of them, please let me know.

I think they were both put out by Electronic Arts, but I could be wrong.

Thanks,

Todd

--
=  INTERNET-> tdrga@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu   (Todd Drga, UT Dept. of Drama)      =