[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] AT-emulators & Graphic cards

s37837k@saha.hut.fi (Jari Lehto) (05/16/91)

In article <1991May14.134920.11212@watmath.waterloo.edu> ljdickey@watmath.waterloo.edu (L.J.Dickey) writes:

>I would ask about the "PC-Speed" and "AT-Speed" as well.
>I am sure that that there are hobbyists and commercial
>users who are getting some use out of these.

Don't forget the Delta Modul. It is the most powerful AT-emulator with it's
16MHz 386sx for the ST available. Yes, it is really available, from certain
dealers in Germany. 1198,- DM.

And Omega, the maker of Delta Modul has released a cheap but very powerful
graphic card for ST (/TT, dont know). Frequencies from 66 to 71Hz, and
if I remember correctly, 1280x960 with 16/256 colors in about 70Hz is the
maximum. And it costs way under 700,- Deutche Mark!!!

			Jartsu

* Jari Lehto     *     90-387939      * Jari.Lehto@hut.fi     * Music, love & *
* Tenavatie 19 A *     90-382887      * jartsu@vipunen.hut.fi * friendship!   *
* 00760 HELSINKI *    94040/02887     * jartsu@otax.hut.fi    * Garlic, beer &*