[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] Sweep frequency for mono-monitor ST ??

wgg@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Grant Grovenburg) (06/11/91)

Could someone please tell me the horizonal sweep frequency for the mono
monitor for the ST.

Grant
wgg@hp-lsd.cos.hp.com

Roger.Sheppard@actrix.gen.nz (Roger Sheppard) (06/12/91)

In article <26640001@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM> wgg@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Grant Grovenburg) writes:
> Could someone please tell me the horizonal sweep frequency for the mono
> monitor for the ST.
>
> Grant
> wgg@hp-lsd.cos.hp.com

Well is this is it 37.5 khz..a lot faster than VGA .
--
***  Roger W. Sheppard        *    Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz  ***
***  85 Donovan Rd          *  *   At least I don't Flicker, not     ***

wgg@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Grant Grovenburg) (06/13/91)

Thanks to all who responded. I recieved the following values:

35khz
35.7khz
37.5khz

I suppose I could average the values 8*)

Grant

ps. I was considering whether a 31.5khz vga mono monitor would work. Humm.