[comp.sys.atari.st.tech] Midi maze ll

<NCOYNE@ESOC.BITNET> (06/05/91)

Hi again
Can anyone provide me with a copy of the english doc's for midi maze 2
or maybe where I can get them via ftp

thanks
Nick Coyne
NCOYNE@ESOC.BITNET

cfhat@ux1.cts.eiu.edu (Henry Taitt) (06/17/91)

Did anyone every figure out how to make aditional mazes for MM II?

Taitt

scale@abode.ttank.com (Luis Outumuro) (06/19/91)

In article <1991Jun17.162630.27636@ux1.cts.eiu.edu> cfhat@ux1.cts.eiu.edu (Henry Taitt) writes:
>Did anyone every figure out how to make aditional mazes for MM II?
>
>Taitt

	Hi Henry,
		Trying loading one of the mazes for MIDI Maze II, into either
a word processor or text editor; it (the .MAZ file) should be just a ASCII text
file that you can edit (at least I know this works with the original MIDI
Maze).
	By the way, keep an eye out for a new program called "MAKAMAZ", it will
create, edit and randomly generate .MAZ files for MIDI Maze (probably also MIDI
Maze II (both MIDI Maze II's)).  You just point the mouse, click... and draw or
edit your mazes.  It was written by Perry Robins of Moonlite Software.  By the
way, I've been beta-testing it..... it's almost ready for release; in fact
Perry is just finishing up the documentation.  Bye............

						Luis