[net.ham-radio] New Hampshire hams need your Support to pass a law for us

virgona@fsleng.DEC (02/19/85)

Newsgroup : net.ham-radio
From : FSLENG::VIRGONA

to all new hamshire hams

My name is Pete Virgona N1DHD ex KA2KSR/1. Over the last year
I have been trying to get the New Hampshire Legislature to get
 pass a law to get ham plates at a
reduce rate. the current rate is $25.00 and it is clasified as a vanity plate.
We want to have the plates clasified as special plates and reduce the fee to
$10.00 for the first year then $5.00 for the rest of the time.
 Please send your letters to gov sununu at the State house in concord n.h.
 03301
to your local state rep and to Rep Phil LaBombardi W1OMZ , at
  60 Indian Rock Rd nashua n.h.

there was a bill intoduced in 1981 HR292-FN which was knocked down but
 I have gotten about 350+ petitions signed and sent to Gov Sununu and
 Richard Flyn Commisioner of Safety.

The time is getting near so your letter are a must!!

Please help our Cause !

I have the ARRL sending a letter also.

we need this.

Why should we have to pay $25.00 while national guard pay only $3.00??

thanks !

my node is FSLENG::Virgona
Home # 603 659-6294
Work # 617 938-2301

I do not know what my net node is.

so bear with me
As of today 2/18/85 there are two bills which are coming up to have a public
hearing I will keep you posted as to when it will be we need your support
on this so come out and speak your mind!!!!!!

73's

DE

N1DHD ex KA2KSR

 End Forwarded Message