[comp.protocols.time.ntp] Addresses needed

Mills@udel.edu (03/06/91)

Folks,

Can I trouble you for the addresses/phones for the following
companies: Odetics, Magellan and Trimble? They all make GPS
receivers, some at outrageously low prices. I will poke the
reps and post results in clock.txt. Turns out we have a few
pennies in loose change here, so I may be able to buy one.

If you have info on other firms that may make timecode
receivers not listed in clock.txt, that info would also
be prized.

Dave

LANG@unb.CA (03/07/91)

On  Wed, 06 Mar 91 11:55:31 AST  Mills@udel.edu writes:

> Folks,
>
> Can I trouble you for the addresses/phones for the following
> companies: Odetics, Magellan and Trimble? They all make GPS
> receivers, some at outrageously low prices. I will poke the
> reps and post results in clock.txt. Turns out we have a few
> pennies in loose change here, so I may be able to buy one.
>
> If you have info on other firms that may make timecode
> receivers not listed in clock.txt, that info would also
> be prized.
>
> Dave

Dave:
Here is a list of manufacturers I have on hand; not all make receivers
specifically for time transfer - but in principle, of course, any GPS
receiver can be used to provide some level of time transfer accuracy.

Allen Osborne Associates
756 Lakefield Road, #J
Westlake Village, CA 91361
U.S.A.
phone 805-495-8420
fax 805-373-6067

Ashtech
390 Potrero Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
U.S.A.
phone 408-737-2400 or 1-800-229-2400
fax 408-737-2407

Best-Fit Computing
P.O. Box 35103
Tucson, AZ 85740
U.S.A.
phone 602-544-2432

Del Norte Technology, Inc.
1100 Pamela Drive
P.O. Box 696
Euless, TX 76039
U.S.A.
phone 817-267-3541
fax 817-354-5762

FTS Austron Inc.
P.O. Box 14766
Austin, TX 78761-4766
U.S.A.
phone 512-251-2313
fax 512-251-9685

Gnostech Inc.
650 Louis Drive
Suite 190
Warminster, PA 18974
U.S.A.
phone 215-443-8660

Intermetrics California Division
5312 Bolsa Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
U.S.A.
phone 714-891-4631

Japan Radio Co., Ltd.
Akasaka Twin Tower (Main)
17-22, Akasaka 2-chome
Minato-ku
Tokyo
107 Japan
phone 03-584-8844
fax 03-584-8878

John E. Chance & Associates, Inc.
200 Dulles Drive
Lafayette, LA 70506
U.S.A.
phone 318-237-1300
fax 318-237-0011

Kinemetrics/Truetime
3243 Santa Rosa Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
U.S.A.
phone 707-528-1230
fax 707-527-6640

Magellan Systems Corporation
260 E. Huntington Dr.
Monrovia, CA 91016
U.S.A.
phone 818-358-2363
fax 818-359-4455

Magnavox Advanced Products and Systems Co.
2829 Maricopa Street
Torrance, CA 90503
U.S.A.
phone 213-618-1200
fax 213-618-7001

Navstar Electronics Inc.
1500 North Washington Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34236
U.S.A.
phone 813-366-6338
fax 813-366-9335

Navstar Ltd.
Royal Oak Way
Daventry
Northants, NN11 5PJ
England
phone 0327 79066
fax 0327 72491 and 71116

Sealevel Systems Inc.
P.O. Box 1808
Easley, SC 29641
U.S.A.
phone 803-855-1581

Sextant Avionique
Navigation Systems Division
25, rue Jules Vdrines
26027 Valence Cedex
France
phone 33-75 79 8511
fax 33-75 55 2250

Sokkisha Co. Ltd.
1-1, Tomigaya 1-Chome
Shibuya-Ku
Tokyo
151 Japan
phone 03-465-5211
fax 03-465-5203

Stanford Telecom
2421 Mission College Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95054
U.S.A.
phone 408-980-5684
fax 408-980-1066

STC Government Systems Inc.
591 Camino de la Reina
Suite 428
San Diego, CA 92108
U.S.A.
phone 619-295-5182

STC Navigation Systems
London Road
Harlow
Essex CM17 9NA
U.K.
phone +44 (0) 0279 429531

Trimble Navigation
645 North Mary Avenue
P.O. Box 3642
Sunnyvale, CA 94088-3642
U.S.A.
phone 1-800-trimble

Van Martin Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 2203
Rockville, MD 10847
U.S.A.
phone 301-468-2095
fax 301-770-6555

 Richard B. Langley                          BITnet: LANG@UNB.CA or SE@UNB.CA
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                Phone:  (506) 453-5142
 Dept. of Surveying Engineering              Telex:  014-46202
 University of New Brunswick                 FAX:    (506) 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3