[comp.os.os2.misc] Books about OS/2 and/or PM

torna@IDA.LiU.SE (Torbjorn Naslund) (09/10/90)

Hi there in netland,

Could anyone recommend a good book about OS/2 which covers PM (or a
separate book about PM). I do not want anything like "OS/2 for managers"
which tells you "... after each command you have to press <enter> ..."
etc, but more of a reference manual. Please send any suggestion by
e-mail (you have the address in the header).

	Thanks in advance,
	Torbjorn Naslund

prk@planet.bt.co.uk (Peter Knight) (09/12/90)

torna@IDA.LiU.SE (Torbjorn Naslund) writes:

>Hi there in netland,

>Could anyone recommend a good book about OS/2 which covers PM (or a
>separate book about PM). I do not want anything like "OS/2 for managers"
>which tells you "... after each command you have to press <enter> ..."
>etc, but more of a reference manual. Please send any suggestion by
>e-mail (you have the address in the header).

>	Thanks in advance,
>	Torbjorn Naslund

Unusally for Microsoft, their books, published by Microsoft Press, are of
good quality and well written.  Try getting hold of a book-list from
Microsoft press.

(You don't think I am going to sign this, do you!)