[comp.os.os2.misc] comp.binaries.os2

jimm@CSUFresno.EDU (Jim Michael) (10/11/90)

Just a question.  From my vantage point it looks as though the newsgroup
comp.binaries.os2 has vanished.  Is this just me and my mail set-up or
has this group been purged?

--
Jim Michael - jim_michael@CSUFresno.EDU

My opinions are my own ... what else?

tom@mims-iris.waterloo.edu (Tom Haapanen) (10/12/90)

Jim Michael <jimm@CSUFresno.EDU> writes:
> Just a question.  From my vantage point it looks as though the newsgroup
> comp.binaries.os2 has vanished.  Is this just me and my mail set-up or
> has this group been purged?

It is still there.  I posted several items a few weeks ago, and I will be
shortly posting more.  There have not been a lot of submissions recently,
and I have been very busy doing things that I get paid for (as opposed to
moderating comp.binaries.os2 just for fun).

[ \tom haapanen --- university of waterloo --- tom@mims-iris.waterloo.edu ]
[ "i don't even know what street canada is on"               -- al capone ]